If you have forgotten your password for the Skytap Support Portal, you can reset it with the following steps:
- Navigate to https://support.skytap.com.
- In the top right corner, click on Sign in. This will open a pop-up window to enter your credentials.
- Click on the Forgot my password link.
If you are unsure if you are already signed up, you can choose Sign up and follow the prompts. It will let you know if you are signed up or not.
- You will be prompted to enter the email address to which the reset link should be sent. Please ensure the Email ID is the one connected to your Skytap account.
- Check your email in-box for an email from Skytap Support <email@example.com> with the subject line "Set a new Skytap Support password." It should look like this:
- Click-on Set a new password in the body of the email.
This will open the password change screen. Your new password must meet the following requirements:
- must be at least 6 characters
- must be fewer than 128 characters
- must be different from the email address
- must include letters in mixed case and numbers
- must include a character that is not a letter or number
After you have input your password, clicking on Change password will save your password and sign you into the Skytap Support Portal.
If you run into any issues with access that you are unable to resolve, please contact Skytap Support for further assistance.