A VM import is failing with an error message indicating that there are missing or corrupted files found in the upload, and to check files and retry the upload.
- A file may be named incorrectly (for example, a 7z file may be named as a ZIP file)
- The file may be corrupted - either on import or on initial creation
- Upload may have been incomplete
Resuming an upload that was interrupted may lead to data corruption. Skytap recommends deleting the failed import job and creating a new one.
- Include an MD5 hash value during the import job
- Use SFTP instead of FTP for uploading files
- Make sure the transfer is complete before you click Create environment on the Imports page
- Re-upload all VM files
- Re-export the VM from source hypervisor
Preparing x86 VMs and vApps for import: https://help.skytap.com/importing-vms-preparing-vms-for-import.html
Resolving import errors: https://help.skytap.com/imports-errors.html